We finally managed to get some good thrust data for water and for foam today. We ran three identical tests for water and three for foam so that we could see how reproducible the results are and how much the two differ. The only thing that differed was the addition of bubble bath to the mix, and use of our Jet Foaming technique to generate the foam. All rocket, pressure, water volume, and other parameters were as close to identical as possible in all the tests.
We were quite happy with the data and were quite surprised by the results. The data will be published on our website as soon as we are done processing the raw data, and had a chance to properly analyse it.