Over the past couple of days we have been putting a bit of effort into getting the FTC rocket ready for its first flight. I did a test to see if the fins can be glued directly to the reinforced FTC body, but PL premium does not hold well to the the glass strapping tape. They will have to be attached a different way.
The parachute ejection system is not complete yet, but is working quite well. We can use a fairly large parachute in it.
I've started soldering together V1.5 of the flight computer in a format that fits into a T8 tube. There will be one small RC servo motor for deployment. The payload section will also include one of the altimeters. Other than that, the pressure chamber is finished.
Pictures will be posted when more of it is assembled.