In the lead up to Christmas we've had to curtail rocket development as we are busy with family and work related obligations. Development is still continuing in the background although not enough for an entire update. I am waiting until the start of the holidays to have more time for development. We will also be extending the workshop under the house to have more room for building and storing larger rockets.
Since the NSWRA picnic was also canceled due to bad weather we haven't had a chance to launch our FTC rocket yet. We will try to launch it on a weekend at the local park at a lower pressure to check out all systems. If all goes well, we will launch it at full pressure at the next NSWRA launch day.
We hope everyone has a great Christmas and a safe new year!