There have been a number of changes since version 1.5:
- The altimeter power connector has been removed. The altimeter can still be powered via the second servo connector. If both servos and altimeter are used then the second servo can be connected to the altimeter's pass through connector to connect the second servo motor.
- The PCB is now double sided resulting in less weight and 25% smaller area. The PCB is also only 27mm wide allowing it to be used inside T-8 and T-12 FTC tubing.
- The timing parameters have been changed to represent seconds directly rather than the more confusing offset/multiplier technique used in V1.5. Although the direct setting reduces the range of values possible, they should cover the vast majority of situations as used in the real world. The timing for both D1 and D2 phases can now be set between 0.1 and 99.9 seconds in 0.1 second increments.
- The setting of the two delay parameters in the Normal mode have been removed and the FC now simply requires one press of the ARM button to ARM it. This was done to make it simpler for the rocketeer to use in the field, and prevent accidental timing changes.
- The servo control pulse width range has been extended to allow driving some non-standard servos their full range.
These are now available for purchase. (Includes FREE worldwide delivery!)