We only flew a couple of smaller water rockets this weekend at the NSWRA launch day event, mostly due to the high wind conditions. A few of the pyro rocketeers lost their rockets somewhere over the adjoining suburb, so we decided to call it quits a little earlier too.
I'm putting together the launch report at the moment which should be available in the next few days. It also includes a progress update on the Acceleron V booster.
We did launch a couple of small pyro rockets with the boys and safely recovered those. During the week we bought a bigger pyro rocket kit from Suburban Rocketry so we are now building it with the boys in between all the other rocket stuff. I can see we'll probably be building a few of these as they are fun to build, but the cost of motors is pretty high when compared to air and water. :)