I've updated the build thread on the Australian Rocketry forum with some of the latest testing and build progress here:
The booster and sustainer are now mostly complete, still with a bunch of little things left to finish. So far the weather forecast looks good for the weekend so we have our fingers crossed.
I'm not sure how many hours we've put into the rocket so far, but it is more than I had anticipated when we started the build. It is probably approaching around100 hours now. A lot of the time is spent thinking about how to solve particular problems, so hopefully the second time around a build should be much faster.