This morning we had good weather and so we took the Mk3 stager test rockets to the local park. It was a little bit breezy but we decided to launch anyway. The stager had 3 out of 3 successful flights again which was good. We did get one of the sustainers stuck in a tree, and had to come back later in the day to retrieve it.
I am currently putting together 3 videos about the stager. One is a highlights video of the test flights from the last two months, and the other two are a 2-part tutorial on how to build it. We're also writing up a construction tutorial for the website with photos. It's a lot of writing/editing to do, so I expect it will take at least a week to get it all put together. We also need to use some spare time to prepare more rockets for next week's Doonside launch.