This blog covers the day to day progress of water rocket development by the Air Command Water Rockets team. It is also a facility for people to provide feedback and ask questions.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rockets - Dawn 'til dusk

We had a very busy rocket day yesterday with our regular NSWRA launch at Doonside from early morning until noon, and then in the evening we had our NSWRA display at the Macquarie University Astronomy open night. We had lots and lots of people come up and ask questions about rocketry, and I'm sure there will be a few people that will come to the launches as a result of it. I'd say close to a couple of hundred people came to look at the display and have a chat. We had the G2 on display as well. I didn't get home until after 11:30pm last night.


I'll write up a full flight report and info about the Uni display in the next few days.

1 comment:

Vicente Garcia M Junior said...

Fantastic George. I would love to go to an event like this but unfortunately I am far away. I wish success to the event.

As the rocket "Shadow," I am very excited to launch. It is forecast to date?

Big hugs.