Most of this week has been spent making the base plate for Acceleron V. Here it is partially assembled:
The sustainer air supply and retention mechanism still needs to be machined, which will be done soon.
The bottle splicing is also complete, although the bottles still need reinforcing around their necks. They also all need to be pressure tested. We made a number of spare spliced bottle pairs should any of these leak. We will give all the splices at least 1 week to fully cure.
We used PL for the splicing and Sikaflex for sealing the joints as we had leak issues when making spliced pairs for the Polaron rocket a couple of months back.