- Dual RC servo motor control
- 7-segment LED display indicating status information
- Built in launch detect G-switch
- External launch detect / burnout / negative-G trigger input
- Buzzer for indicating status and helping to locate lost rocket in tall bushes
- EEPROM used to store settings while power is turned off
- 15 configurable control parameters
- Altimeter/auxiliary power connector
The update includes a short video of the operation, as well as circuit diagrams and PCB layout.
We've got 10 boards done now and are in the process of populating 5 of them with components. We'll be switching all our rockets to these over the coming weeks as we put this version through various trials.