This blog covers the day to day progress of water rocket development by the Air Command Water Rockets team. It is also a facility for people to provide feedback and ask questions.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mercury Switch Experiment Results

We've completed the write-up for the experiment. The full results are available here:

I was surprised by some of the results while others were as expected. Included are pictures, altimeter graphs and a video of the entire experiment.

I was going to include the full flight day report from Sunday in this update, but because it was kind of long anyway, I decided to separate it. The rest of the flight report will be done over the next few days including a description of the lightweight deployment mechanism and a video of how it works.


No comments: